What types of payment does your office accept?

Our PA family law office accepts payment by cash, check, money order, certified check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, debit card and wire transfer. Payments by personal check must be received at least three days in advance of any work being performed by the office if the check is drawn on a local bank or at least five days in advance of any work being performed if the check is drawn on an out-of-state bank.

Contact our Pittsburgh law firm for your Pennsylvania family law case involving divorce, equitable distribution, spousal support, alimony pendente lite, alimony, paternity and child support matters, child custody cases, juvenile law cases, and related matters in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), Beaver County, Butler County, Washington County, and Westmoreland County (Greensburg). Our law firm accepts Pennsylvania family law cases from other Western Pennsylvania counties including Armstrong County (Kittanning) Clarion County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Mercer County, Somerset County, and Venango County on a case-by-case basis.