Pittsburgh Family Law & Divorce Lawyers
Sound Counsel for Pennsylvania Couples & Families
At Taybron Law Firm, LLC, we understand the sensitive and emotional nature of family law matters. That’s why our Pittsburgh attorneys are committed to safeguarding your rights and providing the compassionate counsel you deserve. Our top-rated family lawyers are here to advocate tirelessly for the favorable outcome you need to turn the page and begin a new life chapter.
Whether you’re preparing for a contentious divorce, child custody dispute, or other family matter, our trusted advocates have over 30 years of experience to represent your best interests in family court. With our comprehensive knowledge of Pennsylvania law, you can rely on our firm to prioritize your unique needs. No matter your case, we can make your personal goals our own while guiding your legal steps wisely from start to finish.
Family law disputes can be financially and emotionally draining, but you don’t have to fight alone. Call (412) 231-9786 to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
Our family law attorneys have decades of experience representing couples and families. For over 30 years, we’ve handled a wide variety of family law matters in Allegheny County.
Below are some common types of family disputes we handle:
Deciding to end a marriage isn’t a choice that couples make lightly. From breaking the news to friends and family to adjusting to life on your own, we’re familiar with the immense hardships that come with ending a marriage. From filing your claim to reaching a fair divorce settlement, our attorneys are here to support you with reliable representation and compassionate guidance.
At Taybron Law Firm, LLC, we go above and beyond to ensure you understand the legal options available to you, empowering you to make fully informed decisions throughout your case. We can work closely with you to determine which type of marriage dissolution is best for your needs, answer any questions you have about the process, and ensure your rights and interests are protected during the divorce proceedings.
Our lawyers handle all types of divorces to help couples turn the page to a better, happier future. We commonly represent couples filing for:
- Military divorce
- Same-sex divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Military Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
- Divorce Mediation
Child support can be confusing and tricky to calculate. The state of Pennsylvania has specific guidelines for determining child support payments that depend on various factors, such as the income of each co-parent and the number of children involved. Our attorneys are well versed in the complexities of child support matters to negotiate effectively on your behalf while keeping conflict to a minimum. Whether you’re anticipating a change in custody arrangements or need help enforcing existing child support orders, our firm is here to prioritize your best interests and give you peace of mind during this stressful time.
For couples with children, child custody is often one of the biggest stressors of divorce. Our seasoned attorneys have an in-depth understanding of child custody laws in Pennsylvania to represent your best interests in child custody disputes and related matters. There are two types of child custody in Pennsylvania, including:
- Legal Custody: Legal custody refers to the right of a parent to make important, long-term decisions for their child, including education, religion, and healthcare.
- Physical Custody: Physical custody determines where the child will primarily reside, as well as visitation rights for the non-custodial parent.
As a parent, it’s normal to feel stressed about child custody decisions, especially during or after a hostile divorce. That’s why our attorneys are dedicated to safeguarding your family’s health, safety, and financial security. Because family courts can consider a wide range of factors when determining child custody arrangements, it’s crucial to secure sound counsel from a qualified lawyer as soon as possible.
Our firm can help you navigate the legal intricacies of child custody and advocate for a favorable outcome on your behalf. We commonly represent parents and guardians in mothers’ rights, grandparents’ rights, stepparents’ rights, and fathers’ rights disputes. With decades of experience representing parents, you can count on our advocates to protect your individual rights while fighting to ensure your side of the story is heard.
If you’re preparing to expand your family through the adoption process, our advocates can guide you through the legal complexities of the adoption process. From determining which type of adoption is best suited to your family’s needs to filing all paperwork correctly and on time, you can trust us to provide the sound counsel you need to bring your child into a warm and welcoming home. We assist couples with domestic adoptions, foster adoptions, international adoptions, adult adoptions, stepparent adoptions, and more.
Protect Your Family's Future with Taybron Law Firm, LLC
When it comes to family law matters, you need a compassionate and experienced attorney on your side to protect your family's best interests. At Taybron Law Firm, LLC, we understand the sensitive nature of family law cases and are committed to providing personalized and effective legal representation for our clients in Pittsburgh, PA.
Our family law services include:
- Divorce and separation
- Child custody and support
- Alimony and spousal support
- Property division
- Adoption and guardianship
Whether you are going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your children, or need assistance with any other family law matter, our team is here to guide you through the legal process and advocate for your rights. Request a consultation with our experienced Pittsburgh family law attorney today to protect your family's future.
Why Hire Taybron Law Firm, LLC?
At Taybron Law Firm, LLC, we understand that family law cases can be much more personal and emotionally charged than other legal matters. That’s why we’re committed to providing compassionate representation and personalized attention to clients in Pittsburgh and beyond.
Why hire our top-rated family lawyers?Some reasons to work with us include:
- Extensive family law experience: Our highly skilled advocates bring over 30 years of experience to the table to guide your legal steps with wisdom and integrity. Our attorneys are well-versed in the nuances of family law, empowering us to assist clients in a variety of complex cases. From high-income individuals to self-employed professionals, our firm is well-equipped to guide you through the complex legal landscape of spousal support, child support, property division, and more.
- Personalized representation: With our collaborative and empathetic approach, you can trust us to put your needs first. We work closely with our clients to learn how we can best support their unique goals during this difficult time, giving you peace of mind that your rights are protected and your case is being prioritized.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) experience: In addition to our decades of experience handling high-conflict divorces, high net-worth dissolutions, and other contentious disputes, we also have a wealth of knowledge to guide clients through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes, such as divorce mediation and collaborative divorces. If you’re unsure about which divorce type is best for you, we can ensure you have a thorough understanding of your legal options, carefully evaluating your unique needs to determine an appropriate and cost-effective path.
If you’re preparing for a divorce or other family matter, contact us onlineto learn how our award-winning family lawyers can protect your rights and hard-earned assets.
Supporting Active Military and VeteransOffering Free 30-Minute Consultations to Active Military and Veterans.
ExperiencedMore than 30 years of experience practicing family law in Pennsylvania.
DiverseAttorney Lisa Marie Vari is trained as a mediator and collaborative family lawyer.
Complex CasesExperienced with high income, self employed professionals in complex support and equitable distribution cases.
Strong SupportA team of senior attorneys, junior associates, paralegals and law school clerks for full legal support throughout the process.
“Melissa was able to help”- Rhonda
“I not only recommend attorney Melissa Lewis, but I guarantee once you have used her service you will look no further. She responds in an extreme timely matter, is very knowledgeable, and an extremely trustworthy person.”- Maurice B.